While visiting Havana one of the main things you should not forget to try is the very popular Cuban food. Although very simple and easy to make this typical dishes are heavy on flavor.
- A delicious dessert also found in Spain and Mexico.
- Churros are usually filled with dulce de leche or condense milk.
- A truly Cuban classic, this famous dessert is one of the most popular in the island.
- Another classic that can be found in any corner of the city is the famous Cuban sandwich.
- It usually comes with a side of fried plantain or French fries.
- A true heart attack on a plate. Mighty delicious pork belly fried to perfection.
- A favorite snack during Christmas and new year
- Fried plantain filled with your choice of meat.
- You can eat it with melted ham and cheese , shrimp or ground beef
- Another Cuban favorite than can be found anywhere
- BBQ pork toped with fried onions and Cuban mojo
- Cuban croqueta was brought from Spain and it belongs in your grandma’s kitchen
- You can add whatever kind of meat you one
- One of the most popular one is ham croqueta
Next time you find yourself in Havana don’t forget to stop a little treat.
For recipes click on the link